Today I bring you a really
I have an Android phone and was a little too excited to finally be able to get Instagram a few weeks ago!
I'm hoping that the app will get me posting a little more regularly; it's pretty addictive and I'm finding that I take more photos when I'm out and about which can only be a good thing, right?
So here's my little 'Life in Instagram' montage:
1. Gorgeous flowers and card from my workmates at Flannels Fashion- I start my new job tomorrow, eek!
2. Last day at work treats.
3. Customising thrifted denim
4. Curry at my fave Indian restaurant (Mughli in Manchester)
5. First time using my lovely teapot and floral tray (even though I've had them about half a year)
6. New TIGI hair products, Rockaholic Fun Times flexible hairspray and Groupie texturising spray, from TK Maxx (the best place to buy TIGI!).
7. New hair via Toni & Guy
8. Being broken down and rescued by the RAC
9. Vintage typewriter spotted whilst charity shopping in Didsbury, Manchester
I was reading up on creating these grids but wasn't keen on the idea of faffing about with html; the intention was that these posts would be nice and quick to do.
I have an Instagram widget at the side of this blog and then discovered that I could embed a larger version in a post and, voila! Very very easy. the widget is from SnapWidget if you're interested.
Only problem is that you can't pick and choose from the images you've uploaded to Instagram- not too much of an issue, presuming that you liked all of the images you originally posted.
If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, my username is the same as my Twitter- 'katieafox'. Please feel free to comment with your username too if you have the app.
Would you like to see more of these types of posts?